WHAT DOES THE SLANG WORD STUD MEAN
Madonna invented this one with her "Boy Toy" belt on her Like a Virgin album. For dinner, you ate it, there is none left It was salty, with butter and it was def You proceeded to eat it cos you was in the mood But holmes you did not read it was a can of dog food! Weather bad beyond gloomy, a mist of rain with a little sunshine trying to break thru.
DESCRIPTION: Ricky is a champion gomez. I'm going for the good-looking one. It must have been 60 or 70 cubits in length. Man, that is one gigangic cat that just walked by.
colorsoflife.ru - The Slang Dictionary
So some friends and you are at a breakdancing competition. Nah, I'm cashed up. You need to lose that do-rag.
- Swaying and hand movements optional.
- That doesn't look too goinable.
- I don't know how popular the was, but my friends and I used it all the time. Masha is from Moscow.
- Even if there are ten spots, you've gotta deal with every gnashcar in town to pull into one. A person whose sole purpose around the office is to translate between the tech gurus and the average guys.
- She wants to know how to get here? Or, to say, Who cares?
I’ve compiled a list of the most common lesbian slang, terms, words, and phrases you’re most likely to hear within the lesbian community. Read up! So some friends and you are at a breakdancing competition. After one dancer does a particularly good combo of headspins and freezes he finally finishes up with a backflip.
Get those googley-moogleys out of the corners of your eyes. Similar to a goatee, the goacheese is the string of cheese that annoyingly droops from your chin while you eat cheese-covered foodstuffs, like a piece of pizza. Still feminine, but with lad-like directness. Expression of relief when you realise that something you backed out of due to sheer cowardice turned out to be dangerous and ill-advised after all.
colorsoflife.ru is a dictionary of slang, webspeak, made up words, and colloquialisms. Browse our listings, or submit your own slang words to our site. You see TMI written in regular online and text conversation but what does it mean and when is it appropriate to use? It happens to me everywhere I go. I’ll be having a conversation with some mates at the hostel and, forgetting I’m not in New Zealand, I’ll say something like.
Rode vespas, wore peg leg pants, thin ties, suits, emulated the Mods of the 60's. Pick up some milk, the moo juice has gone chunky. There is a quiz at work asking: That party was a Gibbon's Christmas.
- Online Language Dictionaries
- Unless someone inflicts themselves upon others, they must each live their own life and in the end…all will stand on their own. Very clever, intelligent person who displays maniac-like behaviour when under the influence of alcohol.
- Popular Lesbian Terms
- The white gunk found in the corner of your mouth after chewing gum and dancing all night.
Mall maggots are kids who hang out at the mall because they can't dream up anything better to do. That was a wicked ghetto parking job, but we'll only be here for a few minutes. This is for your "clique" section.
Clean cut "Modern" style. That watch is so ghettiste. That rug isn't square--the corners are all gollywonkered.
OR Everybody in the car? A git is a person under the age of